Western Lines, Electric, And V/Line.

Discuss here anything MSTS related, this may include your in progress or upcoming projects, a place to ask questions or seek assistance with MSTS related issues or to just simply keep up to date with the latest MSTS news.

Western Lines, Electric, And V/Line.

by simon2110 » September 4th, 2014, 7:19 pm

Hey there all, I was in the middle of creating a "western Melbourne/Victoria" route It was going to comprise of Dynon Freight yards, North Melbourne, Williamstown, Altona/Warnambool, Albion to Jacana Freight line, Bendigo, Albury, Set in 1990.

I put it on serious hold because I also want to do a Modern Version as well, Including RRL. So there would have been 2 versions of the route.

The new North Melbourne, Footscray, West Footscray, Tottenham and Sunshine Stations and the altered track layouts has screwed me up big time. I just need to fix these up, then I will be back on track. And you will have a new route to add to the already good Epping Route Added to the collection of Rail Vic.

I had just outside of Footscray to St Albans (Before Sydenham/Watergardens electrification), I am going to start all over again, If anyone wants to help out with this project, Feel free to help.

I will keep you posted on this as I progress.

Simon. :)
Rail Victoria Focus Group

Re: Western Lines, Electric, And V/Line.

by simon2110 » September 2nd, 2015, 5:55 pm

This project has been horribly delayed, due to having no Computer, due to it dying In February.

Now that I have a nice NEW Computer: It can continue now...

I am now changing it to be current era (RRL, New Footscray, West Footscray And Sunshine Stations) And the Suppressed dangerous Level Crossings at Anderson Street, In Sunshine KILLED and GONE. And the recently Straight lined and re-signaled St. Albans.

I am just waiting on the updated Signal Diagrams for Sunshine and Albion to Watergardens/Sydenham. :D

Dont worry guys, Its still happening! :D

Re: Western Lines, Electric, And V/Line.

by Melbournesparks » October 3rd, 2015, 11:14 pm

Sounds good. Post some pictures! :D
Senior Vice President
Senior Vice President